Putting your e-mail in this thingy below should send you notifications. I think. And I don't think the "Submit" button works, so just hit enter. ⇊

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Forgot something!

So I was going through my iphone pictures (as opposed to my regular camera pictures, that I keep in a separate file,) and realized that there were a few events I didn't bring up! I dunno if I forgot my camera or what, but all the pictures were in the iphone file, so they didn't come up. Unfortunately the dates on the iphone pictures are a little screwy, and there's so few it's hard to do the guesswork. So all I know is that these probably happened sometime between Tiananmen and the lone trip to MaLianDao.

The first thing is I went to dinner with Jenny, Carrie, Ziwei and Koki. It was this awesome kind of mix food place. Delicious.


Some kind of Arab food?

It was so crowded. O.o

Took forever to decide what to eat

Even the outside seating was full.


Delicious flatbread.

And out expensive thing of juice.

And the food keeps coming. That tea was awesome, btw.


Big cities are crazy, aren't they? It was kinda weird here, cause we had to like, buy a dish set or something weird like that. I don't know exactly what happened, but you can see an unwrapped one to the left of this last picture. But all in all it was great food, so I'm happy.

Angela and Jerry from Taiwan lead us in discussion.

And then some other night we went hunting for pho with Byron, David, Patrick, Shei, Melissa, Jennifer, Ming, and Evelyn. I... I think that's it.... unless Grace was there. I feel like I vaguely remember Grace being there... Melissa also isn't pictured, but I'm pretty sure she was there. ... right? I think she was sitting to the left of me, and that's why she's not in any of the pictures. Hold on, I might be able to steal some pictures from other's on facebook... XD

Flowers I found while we were wandering around (for like an hour) trying to find the restaurant. We asked at least 5 different locals, some of whom were working in the area, and nobody seemed to know. Or if they did they pointed us in the wrong direction.... but anyway, the flowers were gorgeous. XD

I... I really want to try this....

honey pu-erh? Well, I guess I could try that...

Nope, never mind, we're getting the fruit tea.


The restaurant was rather pretty. Our group was really big for the restaurant, so the only seating they had for us was upstairs. We were the only people up there. 

David and Patrick.

Shei and Jennifer

Ming Evelyn and Byron




This is what I ordered. Everyone else got Pho, but I'm kinda glad I got this instead. Those Pho bowls were huge, I definitely would have gotten sick of it.

The fruit tea was SO GOOD. So good. T-T We have to try to make this some time.


We stopped afterwards to try to find some ice cream. Thought this shop had really nice windows.


Alright, now some photos I skimmed off facebook...


Credit goes to Shei for these ones. Also, if her Facebook dates are right this was on the 25th.

...Dang it, no luck. Aw well, guess I'll just have to move on for now. The last thing that I feel is worth mentioning is that we ordered delivery in Chinese class. The delivery guy was pretty cute. :)


Annnnnd that's it. Alright, now to finally get back on track....

No comments:

Post a Comment